Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday



Today is my friends birthday, and i decided to make her
a necklace among other things she will receive, i wanted
something that nobody else will have.
I think she will enjoy the colors of these pastel pearls.
Don't you think its lovely.I love how these colors blend
with each other.
I am displaying it on a chinese lantern made today for a
customer who wanted yellow backround with blue flowers
for her daughters room.
I think i will make her a bracelet too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY LINDA.
P.S. she is not a blogger, but i have hope for her.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Chinese lantern and I'm sure your customer will be delighted. The necklace you have made is lovely too.
    Enjoy your day,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...