Sunday, June 12, 2011

WINNER WINNER......

And the winner is..................


A certain lady from a certain country living in another certain country.

The LOVELY.

KIRTSY
from


Check her blog its as lovely as she is.
Kirsty just give send me your address.
She is going to get this lovely locket in her favorite color.
(which i happens to know, plus an extra something which she will only know about when she receives it.)

For the charming TARA.
As I promised you will get something too.
Please contact me with your address too.

OH what the hell.
As I had only 5 ladies trying for my giveaway.
All of you will get something.
You are my real FOLLOWERS.


But the big prize is for Kirsty.
Soon she will have a baby. So she needs to be pampered.


7 comments:

  1. Wheeeee! Yay for me! I'm all for this pampering thing, sounds great! Where can I sign up ;). Will email you my address soonest. Thanks again Nathalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kirsty and yes, expectant mums need all the pampering they can get as they are so special with that little life growing in them.
    You are so sweet to be thinking of all of us Nathalie. I love following your blog and appreciate your posts very much.
    Have a lovely week,
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congratulations Kirsty :) Nathalie you are so sweet to offer us all something as well, but it will cost far too much in postage, I am happy that you thought me too, thank you, Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathalie, do you have an email address I can send my address too?
    Thanks,
    Anne xx
    P.S. You can send you email address to my email which is randam@iprimus.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    We have just been partnered in the yarn swap. Please contact me

    suzanm@gmail,com

    Thanks,

    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it's taken me so long Nathalie, but I just wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving your really lovely comment. It's muchly appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much,you are truly one sweet pea..Wanted to send my details but I couldn't find your email address.If you could send it through I'd be delighted..Taraxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...