My hand at dahlia flower.
I wanted to do some headbands .
What could have been more appropriate than a dahlia flower.
Her tutorial could'nt have been made easier.
It took some time I assure you.
And some fingers burned.
But the result is delightful .
This picture does not give them credit.
I love the turquoise color.
My daughter trying one of my flowers in purple.
I just love them.
This one is the same as the above but with a flash.
You can feel the change of color.
These one I made as brooches .
As they were made for originally .
The grey one did it with only two row of petals.
The yellow one is more flat than the other ones.
Maybe because its my first attempt.
I added a brooch pin and a hair pin.
Covered them with felt for neatness.
And so I don't have to sew anything.